Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6650 W Lakeridge Rd, Lakewood
LAKEFRONT ESTATE on 5 acres. Privately gated English Tudor mansion is one of 8 homes that has private access to the lake. Water sports allowed! Boat house, dock, sand beach all ready for your enjoyment! Tennis courts nestled into the forest like setting! Enjoying a cup of coffee overlooking the sprawling mountain views! This home maintains many original features from an expansive living room with rich paneled vaulted ceilings and a 6 foot stone fireplace, dramatic stairwell leads to the light and bright sitting room with a Juliet balcony and wood burning fireplace. Expansive Sun-room with french doors offers breezeway and casual viewing of the sprawling acreage. Guest house available at a later date. Surrounded by equestrian land, this property is serenity at its best! This is a tranquil property, desired and appreciated at the highest level! A MUST SEE!
LIV Sotheby's International Realty
- MLS® #9536591
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage7,623
- Year Built1918
- Sub-TypeDetached Single Family
- Style2 Story
- FeaturesGated Community, Secluded, Waterfront, Recreation
- Parking Spaces9
- ParkingGarage (Attached)
- # of Garages9
- ViewMountain View, River/Lake View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Covered Patio, Fence, Front Porch, Garden Area, Patio, Sprinkler System, Utility Shed, Yard, Pond/Lake, Tennis Court, Private
- Lot Description222156.00
- Address6650 W Lakeridge Rd
- Zip Code80227
- Interior FeaturesBreakfast Nook, Built-Ins, Eating Space / Kitchen, Exercise Room, Five Piece Bath, Foyer/Entry, Game Room, Entrance-Inside, Kitchen Island, Master Bath, Pantry, Vaulted, Walk-in Closets, Wet Bar, Work Shop (Interior)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Smoke Alarm
- HeatingHot Water
- CoolingAir Conditioning-Central, Evaporative Cooler (Swamp)
- # of Fireplaces4
- FireplacesFamily Room, Great Room, Master Bedroom, Rec/Bonus Room
- DistrictJefferson R-1
- HighBear Creek
Terms and Conditions: The content relating to real estate for sale in this Web site comes in part from the Internet Data eXchange ("IDX") program of METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® Real estate listings held by brokers other than Peak Realty are marked with the IDX Logo. This information is being provided for the consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any other purpose. All information subject to change and should be independently verified.
Copyright 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® -- All Rights Reserved 6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500 Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA