Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7795 W 106th Ave, Westminster
HORSES, LLAMAS, ALPACAS, MOTOR HOME, HOBBY SHOP, HOME BUSINESS? Searching for a RARE home that enables a wide variety of activities? This “IN TOWN-MINI RANCH” with easy access to Broomfield, Boulder, Denver, and DIA features a 1.77 acre, 77,057 sq. ft. site. The established, low maintenance gardens and “wild-scapes” are a must see. Suburban Residential Zoning (SR-1) allows the keeping of horses and other animals (the current owners have not). Land area is available for horses, pool, tennis, work shop, and RV garage/parking. The 1995 custom two story home includes a walk-out lower level with finished bedrooms, bath, and room to grow. The spectacular Master Bedroom Suite includes a double sided gas fireplace, vaulted ceilings and an equally amazing five piece master bath. The fully appointed kitchen features slab granite counters, top of the line stainless appliances, and gas down draft cooktop. Buyers must confirm the compatibility of the zoning, allowed and their intended uses.
- MLS® #8672716
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage5,223
- Year Built1995
- Sub-TypeDetached Single Family
- Style2 Story
- FeaturesSecluded, Suitable for Grazing
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingGarage (Attached), Recreational Vehicle
- # of Garages3
- ViewMountain View
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio, Deck, Fence, Front Porch, Garden Area, Patio, Professional Landscaping, Satellite Dish, Sprinkler System, Yard, Exterior Basement Entrance
- Lot Description77057.00
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows, Window Coverings
- RoofComposition Shingles
- Address7795 W 106th Ave
- Zip Code80021
- Interior FeaturesBreakfast Nook, Built-Ins, Double Pane Windows, Eating Space / Kitchen, Foyer/Entry, Jet Action Tub, Kitchen Island, Master Bath, Master Suite, Open Floor Plan, Pantry, Pet Free, Smoke Free, Speakers, Built-in, Vaulted, Walk-in Closets, Wet Bar, Window Coverings, Entrance-Inside, Entrance-Outside, Exercise Room, Utility Sink, Work Shop (Interior)
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Cook Top, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave Oven, Refrigerator (Kitchen), Smoke Alarm, Washer, Downdraft
- HeatingForced Air
- CoolingAir Conditioning-Central, Ceiling Fan, Air Conditioning-Room
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGreat Room, Master Bedroom
- DistrictJefferson R-1
- HighStandley Lake
Terms and Conditions: The content relating to real estate for sale in this Web site comes in part from the Internet Data eXchange ("IDX") program of METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® Real estate listings held by brokers other than Peak Realty are marked with the IDX Logo. This information is being provided for the consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any other purpose. All information subject to change and should be independently verified.
Copyright 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® -- All Rights Reserved 6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500 Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA