Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1642 Montane Dr, Golden
Rare Opportunity! Custom residence in Genesee situated on 3 private acres & only 20 minutes to Downtown Denver! Enjoy the WOW views including city lights and expansive mountains vistas. Great room features a fireplace for ambiance, hardwood floors, wrap around windows overlooking a massive rock outcropping & great architectural details. The kitchen is highlighted by timeless design with natural maple cabinets and granite counters. Formal living room with jaw dropping views. Dining room is a great space to hold the largest of Thanksgiving gatherings The main level master is on everyone's wish list and this one won't disappoint. Walk out lower level features two private guest suites, family room, wine cellar with tasting room and fabulous craft room. For those desiring a private guest suite, in law suite or home office, this property offers a second structure that can serve many uses. Also in this structure is an amazing greenhouse for those who love year -round hydroponic gardening.
Kentwood Real Estate City Properties
- MLS® #8470217
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths4
- Square Footage8,073
- Year Built1996
- Sub-TypeDetached Single Family
- StyleRanch/1 Story
- FeaturesCul-de-Sac, Secluded
- AmenitiesSnow Removal
- Parking Spaces3
- ParkingGarage (Attached)
- # of Garages3
- ViewCity View, Mountain View
- Exterior FeaturesFront Porch, Garden Area, Patio, Professional Landscaping, Sprinkler System, Yard, Balcony, Exterior Basement Entrance, Grill, Gas Grill, Greenhouse, Lighting
- Lot Description152460.00
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows, Window Coverings
- RoofConcrete Tile
- Address1642 Montane Dr
- Zip Code80401
- Interior FeaturesBreakfast Nook, Built-Ins, Cable Available, Double Pane Windows, Eating Space / Kitchen, Exercise Room, Five Piece Bath, Foyer/Entry, Jet Action Tub, Kitchen Island, Master Bath, Master Suite, Open Floor Plan, Pantry, Vaulted, Walk-in Closets, Wet Bar, Window Coverings, Entrance-Outside, Work Shop (Interior)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Dryer, Refrigerator (Kitchen), Self-Cleaning Oven, Smoke Alarm, Stove/Range/Oven, Washer, Refrigerator (Other)
- HeatingForced Air
- CoolingAir Conditioning-Central
- # of Fireplaces3
- FireplacesFamily Room, Great Room, Other
- DistrictJefferson R-1
Terms and Conditions: The content relating to real estate for sale in this Web site comes in part from the Internet Data eXchange ("IDX") program of METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® Real estate listings held by brokers other than Peak Realty are marked with the IDX Logo. This information is being provided for the consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any other purpose. All information subject to change and should be independently verified.
Copyright 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® -- All Rights Reserved 6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500 Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA