Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
14527 Federal Blvd, Broomfield
Unique opportunity* See photos, see remarks, then see for yourself. Mountain View * No HOA * City Water & Irrigation Well * Finished walk-out basement w/ separate entrance for mother-in-law suite, wet bar, theater & billiard area. Complete kitchen remodel w/ induction range, double oven (1 steam oven), farmhouse sink & large island. Wide plank hardwood floors on main level. Stacked stone fireplace w/ custom mantel. Outside is a wonderland with a built-in heated swimming pool w/ pool house & outdoor shower, LED lights & retractable cover. Lighted sports court for basketball, volleyball, shuffleboard & badminton, 2 fire pits, horseshoe pit, teak cabana, outdoor kitchen w/ grill. Stamped concrete circle drive. Fully fenced property, custom water feature w/ LED lights. 3 raised garden beds, new lean-to for horses w/ tack room. Deluxe chicken coop. Immaculate 3-car w/ space saving workout gym on wall, detached 3-car garage & RV parking. New furnace/AC *BREATHTAKING mountain views & sunsets!
Home Team Advantage
- MLS® #7501881
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,236
- Year Built1994
- Sub-TypeDetached Single Family
- Style2 Story
- Parking Spaces12
- ParkingGarage (Attached), Garage (Detached), Off-Street
- # of Garages6
- ViewMountain View
- Exterior FeaturesExterior Basement Entrance, Fence, Patio, Sprinkler System, Utility Shed, Yard, Fenced Pasture, Garden Area, Lighting, Playground Area, Professional Landscaping, Water Feature
- Lot Description103237.00
- WindowsWindow Coverings, Storm Windows
- RoofComposition Shingles
- Address14527 Federal Blvd
- SubdivisionFiore Subdivision Filing 1
- Zip Code80023
- Interior FeaturesBreakfast Nook, Eating Space / Kitchen, Entrance-Outside, Five Piece Bath, Kitchen Island, Master Bath, Open Floor Plan, Remodeled, Updated, Utility Sink, Window Coverings, Home Theater, Jet Action Tub, Storm Windows, Wet Bar
- AppliancesDishwasher, Double Oven, Dryer, Microwave Oven, Refrigerator (Kitchen), Washer
- HeatingForced Air
- CoolingAir Conditioning-Central
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesFamily Room
- DistrictAdams 12
- MiddleRocky Top
Terms and Conditions: The content relating to real estate for sale in this Web site comes in part from the Internet Data eXchange ("IDX") program of METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® Real estate listings held by brokers other than Peak Realty are marked with the IDX Logo. This information is being provided for the consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any other purpose. All information subject to change and should be independently verified.
Copyright 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® -- All Rights Reserved 6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500 Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA