Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3845 Everett St, Wheat Ridge
Completely renovated ranch in Wheat Ridge’s coveted BelAire neighborhood. The .79 ac corner lot, offers privacy and gorgeous outdoor views. You‘ll love the designer kitchen with granite countertops & backsplash, double ovens, 2 sinks, and breakfast bar. An open floor plan boasts large living and dining spaces with a gas log fireplace. The huge main floor master suite has a private sitting area, 5-piece bath, walk-in shower, jetted tub, double vanities, and walk-in closet. A main floor study has own outside entrance. Enjoy the privacy of 3 outdoor patios and gas log fireplace. Shoot pool, and watch movies in the large lower level complete with wet bar and fireplace. Three bedrooms and a bathroom provide space on the lower level while the laundry room offers work and storage space for crafts. The property includes a sports court, fruit trees, garden area, and a detached, 300-sqft work shop. Just minutes from downtown Denver, the Highlands and shopping, this is a must-see home.
- MLS® #5704140
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage3,719
- Year Built1947
- Sub-TypeDetached Single Family
- StyleRanch/1 Story
- FeaturesCorner Lot, Near Public Transit, Irrigated
- Parking Spaces10
- ParkingGarage (Attached), Off-Street
- # of Garages2
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio, Front Porch, Garden Area, Gutters, Lighting, Patio, Professional Landscaping, Sprinkler System, Yard
- Lot Description34271.00
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows, Window Coverings
- RoofArchitectural Shingles, Rolled Roofing
- ConstructionBrick, Frame, Concrete
- Address3845 Everett St
- SubdivisionBel Aire
- CityWheat Ridge
- Zip Code80033
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-Ins, Cable Available, Double Pane Windows, Eating Space / Kitchen, Five Piece Bath, Foyer/Entry, Game Room, Heated, Entrance-Inside, Internet Access (Wired), Jet Action Tub, Master Bath, Master Suite, Pantry, Pet Free, Remodeled, Security System, Skylights, Smoke Free, Speakers, Built-in, Updated, Utility Sink, Walk-in Closets, Wet Bar, Window Coverings
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Cook Top, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Dryer, Microwave Oven, Refrigerator (Kitchen), Self-Cleaning Oven, Smoke Alarm, Washer, Compactor
- HeatingBaseboard, Hot Water, Radiant
- CoolingAir Conditioning-Central, Ceiling Fan
- # of Fireplaces3
- FireplacesBasement, Living Room, Outdoor
- DistrictJefferson R-1
- HighWheat Ridge
Terms and Conditions: The content relating to real estate for sale in this Web site comes in part from the Internet Data eXchange ("IDX") program of METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® Real estate listings held by brokers other than Peak Realty are marked with the IDX Logo. This information is being provided for the consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any other purpose. All information subject to change and should be independently verified.
Copyright 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® -- All Rights Reserved 6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500 Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA