Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
768 N Birch St, Denver
768 Birch Street is one of two attached single family homes and 770 Birch is the other. Both units are new ground up developments, two story with full basements and two car garages. Full of upgraded amenities; Top of the line LG and Maytag appliances; french door refrigerators, Cook Tops Stoves, dishwashers and microwaves; stand out cabinets in kitchen with center islands, 5 piece master bath which have beautiful designer granite counter top vanities to match. Gas fireplace in great rooms with connection for cable and prominent location for flat screen viewing, 3 ton AC units, ceiling fans, 95% efficiency furnaces and tank-less Navien H2O heaters for hot water on demand. Main level room with french doors that can double has a bedroom or office study. This property was designed for either a family or people on the go good size masters comparable upper level second bedrooms and fourth bedroom w/ 3/4 bath in the basement.
HomeSmart Cherry Creek Properties
- MLS® #4290115
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,437
- Year Built2017
- Sub-TypeAttached Single Family
- StyleOther Multi-unit
- FeaturesNear Public Transit
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingGarage (Detached)
- Exterior FeaturesFence, Front Porch, Sprinkler System
- Lot Description0.00
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows
- RoofComposition Shingles
- Address768 N Birch St
- SubdivisionHill Top
- Zip Code80220
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Double Pane Windows, Eating Space / Kitchen, Five Piece Bath, Internet Access (Wired), Kitchen Island, Master Bath, Master Suite, Open Floor Plan, Pet Free, Smoke Free, Walk-in Closets, Heated
- AppliancesCook Top, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Oven, Refrigerator (Kitchen), Self-Cleaning Oven, Smoke Alarm, Stove/Range/Oven, Sump Pump, Range Hood
- HeatingForced Air
- CoolingAir Conditioning-Central, Ceiling Fan
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGreat Room
- DistrictDenver 1
- HighGeorge Washington
Terms and Conditions: The content relating to real estate for sale in this Web site comes in part from the Internet Data eXchange ("IDX") program of METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® Real estate listings held by brokers other than Peak Realty are marked with the IDX Logo. This information is being provided for the consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any other purpose. All information subject to change and should be independently verified.
Copyright 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® -- All Rights Reserved 6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500 Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA