"It's important to be able to connect with people and what's valuable to them on their level. It's a higher likelihood that they will remember who you are because you've added relevance to what they are saying."
First American Title Company
Listen to interview w/ Gavin Higashi at First American Title Company & Keelan McCamey, Realtor at Peak Realty for business tips on social media.
- Building relationships is at the heart of any business. Social media can accentuate these relationships, build trust online and open doors with new prospects
- Build lists in facebook to prioritize follow up with your clients
- It's not necessary to use all social media platforms...play to your strengths and use social sites that support your own preferred behaviors
- Creating original content builds a stronger brand. Seek feedback and continue to improve in offering more value
- Work to make the complex simple, awesomely simple...in all communications. Consider tools such as Infographics and Instagram to build an audience. Use lots of hashtags in Instagram to attract followers
- Concentrate on simple, weekly executable steps to stay productive online. Keep a schedule for social media activity and work it into the flow of your regular work day
Building trust is very important in order to grow your business through different social media platforms. You can build relationships by liking, sharing and commenting on others posts in order to build your own brand and develop recognition with those individuals.
Once you've created your lists on Facebook, create a bigger impact on your "affinity" score by responding authentically. This will raise the likelihood that your post will show up in your friend's News Feeds. Increase your interactivity with your friends who are in your preferred lists, and stay consistent! The more actively you're liking, sharing, commenting, messaging and tagging the more relevant and likable you become.