"People don't realize how much time you spend not only working with clients on your business but how much time you have to spend building and cultivating your business."
- Jen Allen
Realtor, Peak Realty
Listen to interview w/ Jen Allen at Peak Realty & Keelan McCamey, Realtor at Peak Realty for information on your first year as an agent!
- Build your database with people you know (family and friends)
- Brand yourself ! People want to who you are as person and they will want to know what you look like.
- Have professional photos and material created. You want to stand out
- Conduct open houses. Open houses are a great way to get buyers and sellers
- Online and offline social media and advertising
- Providing signage that is clear and easy to find
- Always get contact information from open house visitors
- Send out hand written "thank you" notes
There are so many critical factors to consider in the first year as a realtor. The indirect time vs the productive time are both equally important to the overall success of your business. There is so much more to the job than most people think. Developing trusting relationships and cultivating business are imperative for a new realtor and their future in the real estate industry.